23 July 2010

The ABCs of Frank

I just stumbled upon this survey that made its way around Facebook about a year ago and thought I'd offer up my answers just for fun:

A - Age:  34

B - Bed size:  Double King Craftmatic

C - Chore you hate:  Can't think of one.

D - Dogs names:  Meekay, Patch, Ginger

E - Essential start your day item:  Cereal

F - Favorite color:  Blue

G - Gold or Silver:  Silver

H - Height:  5'10"-5'11" depending upon posture

I - Instruments you play:  Guitar, penny whistle, harmonica, voice.  Instruments I play well: none of the above currently because I don't practice enough.

J - Job title:  Wannabe author.

K - Kids:  None yet but my hopes are high.

L - Living arrangements:  With my wife of nearly eight years in the house she inherited.

M - Mom's name:  Mom, Malinda, Lindy, or Malindy depending upon who's talking.

N - Nicknames:  I don't think I have one

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth:  16 days after shattering my spine back in '97.

P - Pet Peeve:  Hypocrites and selfish drivers (which, sadly, is about 99% of drivers today).

Q - Quote you live by:  Through faith you have been saved by grace and not by works. -Ep 2:8-9

R - Right or left handed:  Right

S - Siblings:  3

T - Time you wake up:  Whenever I get around to it.

U - Underwear:  Yes, I wear underwear. What kind is none of your business. (I'm stealing my wife's answer for this one because she said it so well. *g*)

V - Vegetable you dislike:  Asparagus, artichoke, eggplant, and lots of others.

W - What makes you run late:  Oversleeping or being unable to get up due to excessive pain, passengers not ready on time, heavy than expected traffic, construction.

X-rays you've had:  I think my entire body has been x-rayed over the course of my life.

Y - Yummy food you make:  Breads, cakes, cookies, stir-fry, pies, healthy stove-fried chicken.  I love to bake.

Z- Favorite zoo animal:  Foxes and penguins.

No comments:

Post a Comment